Geriatric Conditions in Pets
As our pets age, they can begin to develop conditions that can interfere with their mobility and enjoyment of daily activities. This can lead to further muscle loss and weakness. The combination of pain, muscle loss and weakness lead to a downward spiral of the patient’s quality of life. Our goal is to keep your senior pet happy, comfortable and functional so that you can spend as much quality time with them as you can. We love our geriatric patients!
- Targeted exercises to strengthen muscles, build endurance to support the body and maintain daily activities
- LASER therapy
- Acupuncture- Neuromuscular
- Electrical Stimulation- Neuromuscular
- Underwater Treadmill
- Stem Cell/PRP Regenerative Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Mat
- Activity Mat – to stimulate cognitive function
- Weight loss and nutritional counseling including appropriate supplements if applicable.