Neurologic Conditions in Pets
Pets can suffer neurologic disease or injury of the brain, spinal cord or even stroke. This can lead to a loss of function, which depending on severity of disease, results in a variety of problems such as weakness, loss of sensation, vision loss, balance problems, incontinence, and inability to walk. Pets with neurological dysfunction lose muscle mass very quickly which compounds the problem. Our goal is to get return function, regain strength and get the pet back in action.
- Targeted exercises to stimulate the nervous system to “wake up” and start working again, strengthen muscles to support the body and return to functional activity.
- LASER therapy
- Acupuncture- Neuromuscular
- Electrical Stimulation- Neuromuscular
- Underwater Treadmill
- Stem Cell/PRP Regenerative Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Mat
- Weight loss and nutritional counseling including appropriate supplements if applicable.
After a cervical spine injury, Chloe is learning how to regain her balance by using the dyna disc.