ORTHOPEDIC CONDITIONS IN PETS
Our companion pets can have a variety of orthopedic issues at any age. Congenital joint issues are common in younger dogs. Injuries are observed in active, athletic or agility dogs. Later in life, we help pets that have more chronic conditions that are negatively impacting quality of life.
- Weight loss and nutritional counseling including appropriate supplements
- Targeted strengthening exercises to encourage support and reduce injury
- LASER therapy
- Underwater Treadmill
- Compression / Cyroptherapy
- Stem Cell/PRP Regenerative Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Mat
Chloe is recovering from bilateral Cranial Cruciate Injury surgeries. We worked to improve her proprioception (awareness of foot placement), maintain normal range of motion, rebuild muscle.